Just a thought....
Don't compare your life to others'. You have no idea what their journey is all about.

Sunday, 19 December 2010

Foggy and damp


The coffee's broken... out of order... not working. It is Not Working!! I can't think or see straight. Yes, I completed a sentence, but my inability to count right now stops me telling you how many times I had to backspace.

Last night, I started an awesomely profound blog. I looked at it this morning and went, "Huh?" I may complete it later.

I have 3 classes tomorrow. I have absolutely no idea what to do with them, other than sit there going, "Huh?"  I think I'm one level above needing to be spoonfed. My siren... I mean... bed is calling.

I was looking for an image for this blog. Did you know there's a condition called Brain Fog?  I think I have it. In fact, I think that if I had the ability to know something, I'd know I had it. The dog agrees, but then, I think he agrees with everything as long as there's a treat following.

I think it says something when I was looking up 'brain fog', I read 'brain frog'. The I idly wondered what a 'brain frog' would look like. Lordy help me.... Google even has that!!

Uh... so where was I? Trying to find a vital thought I simply know I had. *reads blog* Oh yes... I need to prepare lessons. HELP!!

16 comments:

  1. "Foggy and damp"... is a lot better than foggy and damp and COLD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our coffee maker stops working about every 6 months. The water here is so hard, even cleaning it often doesn't help. The heat element works, but the water doesn't pass through. So...I pour boiling water over the coffee grounds (into the basket) and make coffee that way until I replace the old one. Coffee is one thing I MUST have in the morning. Otherwise I'm a supremely crabby person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not sure what would happen if ours went out! Rick is the only one who uses it (I am a tea drinker only!) but he takes two cups 1st thing int the AM and then a huge thermos with him to work M-F! My condolences! XXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. You gotta find coffee....it's the only cure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy moly ... this is an emergency! I hope you find yourself some coffee, stat. And stop listening to the dog. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wait! Wait! People, we have sufficient coffee and my coffee-maker (aka Jurgis) works just fine. It's the coffee itself that isn't working! It's NOT waking me up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The dog's the only one that doesn't answer back

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know about hardwater scale... nasty stuff. Try soaking it in vinegar or letting vinegar run through.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL! Baby, I know brain fog. I wonder...did you accidentally buy DECAF? Meanwhile, try tapping on it. "Even though I can't get my head started this morning, etc etc." Hit all those meridian points and you might be suprised at how much more awake you feel. basic Instructions here: http://eft.mercola.com and much more here http://eftuniverse.com Gosh, I such a fixer.....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohhhh. *laugh* Then you need different coffee, sounds like. *whew* Glad nothing's broken or deficient.

    Um, except maybe you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. We do. Doesn't make a dent. I graduated from vinegar to CLR, and even that didn't help much. In the end, it's cheaper to buy a new coffee maker than to keep buying the stuff to keep it going!!

    I wondered if you meant the coffee itself wasn't working.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Did you try licking the brain frog? I hear that works for some people .... As for your lessons how about something Christmassy on different levels .... reading recipes / making shopping lists / writing cards in English etc etc.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Too bad we gave all the coffee and cookies to Kippy to help ward off the chill...

    mebbe hot cocoa instead?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Rolling about laughing at the "last night I started..." bit. Oh yeah, I do that too! You get the idea... you think, "WOW, this is going to be an INCREDIBLE blog post!", you start it... go to bed, go to do household jobs... and... it... vanishes.

    But in my case no coffee drought is needed. I just have that kind of brain naturally, alas! ;-P

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOL, what a lovely funny blog. Try another brand of coffee, Tint, maybe your body has become immune to the one you drink *grins*

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOL too funny now I know what my brain looks like

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Do leave a note, so I know you were here and can visit you too :)
Tint~