Just a thought....
Don't compare your life to others'. You have no idea what their journey is all about.

Friday, 07 May 2010

Positive : Negative

yes no

Should I be grateful that I have a challenging job with endless variety or can I complain that I never know what my students want?

Should I be grateful that Brazilians are polite to a fault or can I complain that they're incapable of saying "No" and would rather let you down or leave you hanging?

Should I be grateful that I have a job that allows me plenty of free time and flexibility or can I complain that I never know, from one day to the next, what I'll be earning or if I'll be able to pay my dues?

Actually, this blog started out as a major rant... a really big rant... an enormous rant... but I ran out of steam. I'm still angry and feeling let down. Selfishness is something that really irks me in a big way. When you blithely go through life never thinking of the next person or how your actions affect others, that bugs me.... big! Second on my list of rants for the day is incompetence.

Anyone else got a rant to add. You can safely do it here where no one will accuse you, however temporarily, of being negative ; ) In fact, I may just add more as I think of it.

 

Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Do leave a note, so I know you were here and can visit you too :)
Tint~