Just a thought....
Don't compare your life to others'. You have no idea what their journey is all about.

Sunday, 29 January 2006

Great weather for ducks!

Its raining.. its pouring... the old man is being a pain... Oops! Sorry Jorge..... he did make coffee, so I can't complain :)

Yes, it is raining (you noticed?), so we're not traipsing anywhere today. Might even get some work done lol

My dear friend, Suzanne sent me a Hallmark card. She's such a honey..... always there for everyone. The card was just a 'I'm thinking of you' - its the kind of thing she does. I loved the words though: "Life is an adventure... seize the moment". So true! Thanks Suzanne!!! Luv you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Do leave a note, so I know you were here and can visit you too :)
Tint~