Just a thought....
Don't compare your life to others'. You have no idea what their journey is all about.

Monday, 23 May 2005

Grey Day

Republishing an old'ish' post

Its been raining rather enthusiastically this afternoon. Every little pin-hole in the roof has decided to show its true colours by opening up to the heavens. I'm on bucket-rotation-and-mopup duty. Oh for a house that isn't falling apart!! How does the song go? "O-oh, oh no don't let the rain come down. My roof's got a hole in it and I might drown..."Seems I'm no better at blogging or online journalling than I am at keeping pen-and-paper diaries. Too bad. Here is a rather irregular instalment anyway.I found a really nifty site - http://www.sacanada.org/.

Loads of immigration info there! Might even meet a few worthy folk. Its reminded me again of my quest. I need to focus on our plans. We gave our copy of our police clearance certificate to Anne today. She's going to send it on to her contact. Hopefully, this time will make a difference. Considering I'm probably one of the most unpolitical people I know, our lives seem to be ruled by politics lately. I will not let politics ruin our dreams!!Seems everyone is affected by this grey weather. I'm loving it because its cooler (at last), but the mood around here is grey... all the way through. We're trying though.My current desktop:"To believe is to know that every day is a new beginning,It is to trust that miracles happen and dreams really do come true"I'm putting together quite a collection of desktops. I may even put them up on my site for download when I can work up the enthusiasm. Till tomorrow then... or whenever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Do leave a note, so I know you were here and can visit you too :)
Tint~