Just a thought....
Don't compare your life to others'. You have no idea what their journey is all about.

Thursday, 20 December 2012

Wordy Wednesday

I did consider doing a Wordless Wednesday, but, frankly, Wordless just isn’t me. I had an interesting photo to post, but then found that I had the need to explain the photo and talk about the day that surrounded it, however mundane that day may have been.

forest path

As the world is preparing for its ‘doom’, I decided to go and take a walk in the forest. I’d heard there was someone setting badger or fox traps and wanted to get rid of them. Ah… the peace of the forest. The quiet was tangible. Even my footsteps made no sound on the springy forest floor.

At this point in my walk, I was torn between the unending path ahead of me and the obviously man-made ‘structure’. We have debated back and forth what it was for and come to few useful conclusions. My guess was that someone was trying to dry those logs for firewood. I wonder who. It was an intriguing find. It definitely wasn’t there two days ago. This land is littered with some very interesting artifacts. I think I may well go for a photo walk tomorrow. You’d be surprised what you can find in a forest in the mountains!

Actually, I like the analogy of this scene. Life is presenting me with a puzzle right now and yet, I see ahead of me a beautiful path I am compelled to follow. It has no end. This is part of my journey.

Technorati Tags: ,,,

2 comments:

  1. I already commented on Wordpress...admire your diligence in duplicating everything! I used to do that, it is just too much hassle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not duplicated by me, thank goodness! I have neither the patience or the computer time now to sit and duplicate. I write up my blogs in Windows Live Writer and it posts them to three sites. I used to do the whole blog on Xply, then paste it into Live Writer to be posted elsewhere, but now that step has been cut out :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Do leave a note, so I know you were here and can visit you too :)
Tint~