Just a thought....
Don't compare your life to others'. You have no idea what their journey is all about.

Sunday, 10 January 2010

Ok, you guys hogging the cold, share!

"37°C / 98.6°F at 6PM is not good" A local friend posted this on FB. She lives fairly close. I so agree... that is not good. I hope it cools down tonight. That promised rain must come, but the clouds have gone : (

Rio has reported temps at 38.7°C (101.6°F) - thermal sensation of 45°C (113°F)!! We must be in the 40's too then. No wonder we roasted!

I found this guy through Google.

hot fridge


I was just thinking. I need to defrost my fridge. Should I try it? It would cool me down and soothe the sunburn and the heat my sunburn is giving off is bound to defrost the fridge in record time. Oh wait... I can't fit into the fridge =/

del.icio.us Tags: ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Do leave a note, so I know you were here and can visit you too :)
Tint~