Just a thought....
Don't compare your life to others'. You have no idea what their journey is all about.

Tuesday, 12 September 2006

Updates

I've been updating my site. I just need to get the Brazil albums all uploaded, but of course, your's truly has decided in her infinite wisdom to redo a number of the pages. Might have something to do with Tatiana's frantic working on her site - its catchy. Her site is looking great. Do stop by and visit and bookmark it while you're there to see her poems and stories.

Oh and while I'm talking about sites, please take a moment to visit the ASPCA's blog. There is some really good info on pet care.
http://www.aspca.org/aspcablog/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Do leave a note, so I know you were here and can visit you too :)
Tint~