Just a thought....
Don't compare your life to others'. You have no idea what their journey is all about.

Wednesday, 08 February 2006

Yay!!!

I've just gotten back from the Feds... yeah... my favourite stomping grounds lol I have finally gotten my RNE number (the foreigner's version of an ID number or social security number or whatever you guys would call it)! Yay! I get the actual card in around 2 months. Would you believe its taken 6 years to get this far???? Geez! And I have been married to a Brazilian for 20 years this year. Omg... I suddenly feel very old lol Its hot as hell (so what's new) and pouring with rain. I've just strolled in, have the fan on and am drip drying lol

Something that always amazes me and I think it always will. When it rains here, it rains and it rains big time! But, you know, a matter of half an hour after the rain stops, you can look at the streets and its as if it had never rained. Weird! Call it rapid evaporation.... very rapid!

I finally have part of our business site up - Seal Language Services. Do have a look. I would appreciate any comment and, naturally, some business lol Simply click on our logo below.

Well... that's it from the peanut gallery for today. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Do leave a note, so I know you were here and can visit you too :)
Tint~