Just a thought....
Don't compare your life to others'. You have no idea what their journey is all about.

Monday, 22 October 2007

Patterns

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Do you see patterns in everything? Do you look at the clouds and see teddy bears, giants, mountainous landscapes? I see patterns all over. In the shower, I amuse myself seeing people, animals, flowers and all manner of other fascinating shapes in the water droplets collecting on the tiles. I will look at the pattern formed by the leaves blown on the grass or the moss on the ceramic pot outside. Heck, I see patterns in the oil in the pan and (shh, don't tell anyone) have even been guilty of photographing those patterns


I took bunches of pattern photos yesterday. I can't post them all, obviously, but see what fun you can have with these...


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The patterns on the bark of the Eucalyptus tree


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The patterns in a nest in the ground. I have no idea what nest this is. Giant ants?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

A piece of bark on the ground?


This last photo has me chuckling. I was hunkered down on the ground and kept having to push Romany away. Me on the ground with him takes him back to his puppyhood and he loves it. I couldn't get him completely out of the photo. See if you can spot Romany ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Do leave a note, so I know you were here and can visit you too :)
Tint~