Just a thought....
Don't compare your life to others'. You have no idea what their journey is all about.

Friday, 25 December 2009

♫♪ We wish you a Merry Christmas ♪♫

Holly_xmas

May the Joy of the Season
Fill your heart and home

May the Love of Friends and Family
Surround you where you go

May our Wishes for your Happiness
Follow you through the year


~ o O o ~


xmas 2009_3423

My day started out wonderfully with a phone call from Hamish. Coffee and gifts followed. I loved them all, the lavender candles, the gorgeous, super-soft socks that I'm so tempted to use as a pillow (these socks are really the softest thing I have ever felt!), a new keyboard (mine has been limping for a while now), a webcam. Yes, I finally caved in on the webcam. Students have asked for it and with Tat going to England, the webcam will be nice. Tat rather liked her beret. She's wanted one for ages. Jorge, I think, was most enamoured with his bottle of Chevas ; )

tatiana beret

The webcam was fun to play with. I still think it will take courage to use with students, so we'll see how that goes.

Webcam 03 copy cropped

I did manage to talk to a couple of friends today. It was great! Thanks : ) Our most profound apologies for the bad singing =Þ In short, it's been a lovely day. I hope your day was also good.

♫♪... and a Happy New Year! ♪♫

 

del.icio.us Tags: ,,,

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you had a very lovely Christmas Tint. I'm not so sure I could do Christmas in hot weather. I would be lost without the snow, although we had rain on Christmas day this year. It's snowing now though. Isn't it amazing how all of your gifts were useful and necessary. That Santa is one clever man! All the best in the New Year.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! Do leave a note, so I know you were here and can visit you too :)
Tint~